Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good morning!

Hello and welcome! My name is Shaye and I'm always knitting (and sometimes crocheting) and watching a whole lot of television while doing so.

I live in an apartment in Baltimore with my wonderful boyfriend Nick and our two kitties!
Toby
Eleanor

To be honest, those two will probably be a large part of this blog. Why? Because I love them and look how photogenic they are!

I'll be posting mostly about current knitting projects both for my etsy and friends/family, but with a little bit of travel, book, and tv talk thrown in. And of course cute kitty talk!

I'm so very excited to start writing about my life and experiences in general as well as discuss knitting projects! And while I know not everyone is as knitting-crazed as I am, I will be sure to incorporate other aspects of my life for everyone to enjoy!




Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you stick around!

1 comment: