Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Etsy Photos

So I'm going to admit something: I'm not the best photographer nor do I have the best camera. I rely on friends to help me out with this sort of thing. I'm going to consider it my part in "giving back" or whatever....

Anyway, so for the newest listings, my good friend Sean Scheidt helped me with the photos and I couldn't be any happier with the results! He mostly does fashion photography but has been known to dabble in the world of product photography.

I really can't wait to work with him again and hopefully I'll have more to list and more items to have fun with on our next shoot!


Below are a few of the photos he took for me, if you'd not had a chance to take a look at the listings. And I mean, if you haven't, what are you waiting for?!

Also, don't forget to head over to Bossy Italian Wife to enter to win one of my knit dish towels!



No comments:

Post a Comment